CompTIA A+ certification is an internationally recognized, vendor-neutral certification that many employers consider a prerequisite for entry-level IT employment. A+ certification signifies that the individual is capable of performing tasks such as installation, configuration and troubleshooting of common PC systems.
Top Five Reasons to get CompTIA Certified:
- Learn Skills to Get a New Job - CompTIA certifications assure employers of a candidate's basic technology skills and prove you know how to get the job done.
- Preserve Your Job & Salary - As the economic landscape continues to evolve, certifications can lock you into tiered salary levels and prove expertise that stands above the rest.
- Ready to Change Jobs? CompTIA certifications help candidates qualify for new job opportunities, or advance your career in technology.
- Stand Out in the Resume Pile - Validated CompTIA certifications on your resume help you stand out among other applicants, giving you a greater opportunity for an interview.
- IT is Everywhere! IT skills are needed in most companies and there are simply not enough trained IT professionals to fill these jobs.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will learn:
- Identify the hardware components of personal computers and mobile digital devices.
- Identify networking and security fundamentals.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display devices.
- Install and configure peripheral components.
- Manage system components.
- Manage data storage.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for client environment configurations.
- Identify network technologies.
- Install and configure networking capabilities.
- Support mobile digital devices.
- Support printers and multifunction devices.
- None. Recommended Knowledge: Basic knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems